Deck and Hand
Card version equivalence
- Min 30. The minimum deck size is 30 cards.
- No max. There is no maximum deck size.
- Dup 4. A deck may have a maximum of 4 cards of each type.
You canít include 5 or more of the same card type.
- No decking. There is no penalty for running out of cards.†The
game ends only when a Sanctum
Card version equivalence.
Some cards have multiple versions. All versions of a card are
considered to be the same card type for this rule. You may have a
total of 4 of all versions of a multiple-version card, in any combination
The following table shows all cards that have equivalent versions.
- Size 5. Your hand size is 5 cards.
- Cast all. Each turn, you may cast as many cards as you can afford.
- Discard 1. Each turn, you may optionally discard 1 card. You
cannot discard 2 or more. Some spells prevent you from discarding. Some
spells force you to discard your hand.
- Draw to fill. At the start
of your turn, you draw as many cards as needed to fill your hand
to 5. For example, if you emptied your hand last turn, you will draw 5
cards. Some spells prevent you from drawing cards.
v2.20.00 Last updated 2009/03/22